Soyez les bienveun(e)s!!!

Welcome one n all.....Dis is my perspective when i look @ d world around me....

Friday, July 15, 2011

Introvert's Feelings

Ever since I saw her the first time,
I just couldn't wait to see her again,
Everytime I saw her,
I wished I could talk to her,
Everytime I talked to her,
I wished I could spend more time with her,
And everytime I spent more time with her,
I just wished I could tell her how I felt for her,
But everytime I tried telling it to her....
I woke up from my dreams,
only to realize...that this was just another dream,
in which I fail everytime to tell her,
Realizing the fact that she is 3000 miles away from me somewhere,
And probably I will never be able to see her again,
All I am left is with a discontented heart with a tremendous amount of pain....
my thoughts and me

No comments:

Post a Comment