Soyez les bienveun(e)s!!!

Welcome one n all.....Dis is my perspective when i look @ d world around me....

Friday, October 7, 2011

The girl I met on a rainy day..

The girl I met on a rainy day,                    
Seeing her I couldn’t keep my eyes away,
 There was something strange about her,
The depth in her eyes with so many things to share.
I kept looking at her as if the time wouldn’t stop,
Rain that fell simultaneously drop by drop,
The weather went cold capturing every expression of her,
I kept glaring at her my eyes just wouldn’t blink,
I kept drowning in her eyes just like a metal in water would sink,
The cool breeze went stronger as it blew,
Our umbrellas that followed the wind as they flew,
I didn’t realise what was happening, was it true?
Or was this just a figment of my imagination like a multi hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment